[gmx-users] Re:Re:Problem of mdrun_d in CVS VERSION 3.3_beta_20050823

xu yechun ycxu222 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:03:29 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 15:21 +0800, xu yechun wrote:
> Dear David,
>
>    Thank you very much for the answer. But the fact is that there is more

> than 2GB memory in the computer(128 CPU, SGI Origin3800). The top
> information show that there is about 33GB memory free.
In that case you probably have to compile in 64 bit mode. Make an extra
gromacs installation for that as it will be slower for MD simulations.

Dear David,

   Thank you for the suggestion!

  Would you please tell me some details(options) for compile 64 bit mode on
SGI machine? I did not find such answer on the mail list. Thansk a lot!

Best regards
Yechun