[gmx-users] rephrase my question about torsional restraints

Anton Feenstra feenstra at few.vu.nl
Tue Aug 30 08:34:30 CEST 2005

David Mobley wrote:
> Is there another way to merge two topology files into one? Currently
> I'm assuming I'll have to manually (or with a script) put the ligand
> information into the protein topology file, but if there's a better
> way, I'm open to suggestions.

You'll need a script (or, as David noted, an rtp entry for your small
molecule). I've posted a script on the contributions page somewhere,
named 'renumtop' (or similar). Using that as a framework, it should be
trivial to make a 'mergetop', although I must guess that someone would
already have something like that lying around...

--
Groetjes,

Anton

* NOTE: New Phone & Fax numbers (below) *

| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +31 20 59 87608 - Fax: +31 20 59 87610           |
|             | Feenstra at few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/         |
|             | "If You See Me Getting High, Knock Me Down" (RHCP)    |