[gmx-users] Re: COM translation

Janne Hirvi janne.hirvi at joensuu.fi
Mon Dec 5 15:18:48 CET 2005

Hello David!

I don't understand how could I use simulated annealing protocol. Yes, I am
interested only in the final structure, but still I have no clue what do you
mean. My problem is that I get COM translation about 20-25nm/ns without COM
motion removal and I was interested how much this effects on my simulation
temperature. If I am right, the influence is not so "significant". At least the
system is not frozen and still have vibrations and other high frequency motions
as it really should have at high temperature (450-600K).

Janne