[gmx-users] Convert A CHARMM pdb file to gromacs

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Mon Dec 5 15:20:27 CET 2005

Hi

First: I don't know CHARMM...and maybe I'm lucky with that...;)

I think, CHARMM writes out "wrong" hydrogen names.
You have to rename all hydrogens according to GROMACS nomenclature.
Maybe there is something in the manual about that.
If not, scan the RTP file for that.
IMHO thats the only way to keep your hydrogens.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310