[gmx-users] energy minimization, freeze CA

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 6 23:46:49 CET 2005

Vlad Schepanovsky wrote:
> Dear GROMACS users,
>
> Today I want to ask you such a  question:
>
> During the *.PDB file convertion the problem with metalloclusters occured.

You need a force field that is parameterized for metalloclusters. I am
not aware that there is a "standard" force field for such things -
certainly none/few of the biomolecular MM force fields will be suitable.
Check the literature for MD simulations of metalloclusters to see what
they do, and adapt that to your needs.