[gmx-users] RE: g_rdf

Junfang.Zhang at csiro.au Junfang.Zhang at csiro.au
Wed Dec 7 06:18:11 CET 2005

Hi Erik,

Thank you very much for your reply.

When I use

g_rdf -f traj.xtc -n index.ndx

to analyze the radial distribution around a specific set of particles, I
have to choose the groups manually and sometimes there is an error
message like "time limits exceeded". Can you please let me know how to
put the choices in a script file which I can submit by using command
"qsub  filename"?

Kind regards,

Jane