[Bulk] [gmx-users] install GROMACS

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 09:25:47 CET 2005

Hi,

You need to have parallel environment:

Two parts:
1. parallel library, e.g. LAM-MPI, MPICH
2. job dispatch system, e.g. PBS.

These software ware free but building such environment needs a bit
expertise. After installing the parallel environment, you may compile
parallel-version Gromacs according to the online instructions. You may
write to me personally if you still find puzzled.

Yang Ye