[gmx-users] GROMACS installation problems (fwd)

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Mon Dec 12 09:13:43 CET 2005

Hi,

You don's say what "the respective directory" is. Read the FAQ and
installation instructions at www.gromacs.org for instruction on how
to specify the library locations.

Cheers,

Erik

PS: The "from" address in your mail is set to "David van der Spoel".
Either our mail list server or your program is misconfigured.