[gmx-users] torsion angle scan

rob yang nextgame at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:41:36 CET 2005

i've always done option 2), the relaxed torsion scan, for both my qm and
forcefield scans. intuitively i think the advantage is that your energies
won't be dominated by unfavorable steric clashes this way. also, i think
normalization of each of the qm and ff profile before subtracting them is
important as well.
i'll look into ffscan to see if it allows me to do constrained minimization.
thank you for that suggestion.

rob