[gmx-users] Error in MD

Dhananjay joshi joshidc_in1 at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:11:49 CET 2005

Yes Mark,

You are right.

using "gmx_dump -s CORE_MTB_em.tpr | less" i found large vector of velocities (v) after the large vector of positions (x) and that they are all non-zero.

what should I do now ?

Should I go through all the steps again which I have shown to you or any other suggestion ?

Because of short of time,I have to stop here today. But I am waiting for your reply. I will act on it tomorrow only...

Thanks again..

Dhananjay