[gmx-users] Re: unable to download GROMACS source code

Stéphane Teletchéa steletch at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Dec 13 17:06:38 CET 2005

Pim Schravendijk a écrit :
> On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 gmx-users-request at gromacs.org wrote:
>

>>Yen-Ting Lai a écrit :
>>
>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>I am experiencing problem downloading GROMACS3.3 from gromacs website.
>>>It seems somebody moved the directory "gromacs" under "pub" to somewhere
>>>else. So the link on the website doesn't work now. Maybe someone can
>>>help fix it?
>>>
>>>Best
>>>Yen
>>>

>>You can find it here :
>>http://www.gromacs.org/download/webftp.php
>>
>>Yours,
>>
>>Stéphane Teletchéa
>

> hmm, I couldn't find anything there, I have the impression that part of
> the site hasn't been updated for years. I guess you'll have to wait till
> the real thing comes back up again.

I hope the message will display correctly ...

On the above web link, go to pub/gromacs directory and you'll find all
releases.
Before posting the other mail, and before posting this one, i've checked
it works and have successfully downloaded the file :-)

STéphane

--
Stéphane Téletchéa, PhD.                  http://www.steletch.org
Unité Mathématique Informatique et Génome http://migale.jouy.inra.fr/mig