[gmx-users] Simulation not running, system exploding.

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 11:17:50 CET 2005

Have you checked the structure with ngmx?  As it uses
the gromacs running topology as input, it can often
show up gross errors in your system.  I had a system
explode when I started, which turned out to be due to
all atoms somehow being reduced to a 1D smear along
the Z-axis.

gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.