[gmx-users] apply PBC in protein/bilayer system

chiloo Laohpongspaisan chiloo77 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 05:15:14 CET 2005

Dear All,

  i do MD simulation of protein in lipid bilayer. Are there any way to apply periodic boundary condition  (PBC) in two directions i.e. just XY directions ? For the gromacs option about pbc, there are only two choices (xyz, no). I think that the protein/lipid bilayer system applied pbc in all direction better not make sense than two directions (xy). Anyone can give me suggestion about this case or i misunderstand something?

  Thanks in advance,
  Chiloo

http://mail.yahoo.com