[gmx-users] Mixed solvents

Daan van Aalten vdava at davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 08:51:55 CET 2005

Hi

... furthermore ... - please note that the PRODRG server actually already
does this - the molecule you see rotating after your server run *IS*
actually minimized with GROMACS in vacuum. I.e. PRODRG uses GROMACS for
coordinate generation. Thus - if your molecule "explodes" it more likely
has to do something with your input into gmx, rather than the topology -
you would have seen it "exploding" on the PRODRG server otherwise!

Daan