[gmx-users] mutated structure

Tamas Horvath hotafin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 16:16:27 CET 2005

Well, I thought that this is not a very simple matter, but for superficial
aa-s it works nice, and even for more problematic aas there are visible
changes.
The main problem is, that I have to deal with 1000s of mutations, so I have
to do it in a high throughput manner... (as high-thorughput as it is
reasonably possible)