[gmx-users] help!

zjh2140 at 163.com zjh2140 at 163.com
Sat Dec 17 15:18:56 CET 2005

dear professor,
  I am a student,today i read your paper published on the journal of  Langmuir 2005, 21, 3850-3857,and i am interested in your paper,especially i want to know how to build a Au(111) surface,and would you like to tell me which software  were used to build such a surface(please see the affix),thank you in advance!

best regards!

                                                                            yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                   2005/12/17