[gmx-users] genion

Tamas Horvath hotafin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:53:50 CET 2005

The thing is, I'm working with literally thousands of proteins, and running
some basic simulations on them. Therefore I need to run these simulations
using scripts, so I guess u can't expect me to know every charge
distribution... These simulations may well be worthless and bogus, but I try
to do my best to make them meaningful...