[gmx-users] Different temperature

Andrea Carotti and.carotti at farmchim.uniba.it
Thu Dec 22 17:19:40 CET 2005

Hi,
I've followed  the procedure of a paper that used gromacs for the MD
simulation on the same target I have (same xray starting structure). I have
followed the lines you mentioned:
1) energy minimization to relieve bad contacts after solvation, followed by
2) position-restrained NPT simulations
Do you have some suggestions? do I have to change something or this
temperature can be considered acceptable?
In other simulations I have found a good reproducibility of some published
results
thanks
Andrea