R: RE: [gmx-users] Concentration

luigi.burgi at virgilio.it luigi.burgi at virgilio.it
Fri Dec 23 11:27:38 CET 2005

I do it too for the counter-ions. In that way the molecules would be
only randomly subsituted or there is a way to choose where to insert
them?

The molecule to be subsituted is much bigger than water, in that
case some other waters in close contact with it would be eliminated?

The best for us would be to have them on the nodes of a grid. (Like
it's the case when we use genconf.

Thank you,
Luigi

----Messaggio