[gmx-users] problem with g_velacc

Viswanadham Sridhara muta.mestri at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:39:24 CET 2005

Hi everyone,
I am trying to find velocity autocorrelation function using g_velacc
function.
When i give g_velacc -f *.trr -s *.tpr -o 1.xvg, it is reading once every
100 frames, but when i try to calculate density using g_density then it is
reading every frame. I checked with g_msd and it works well too.........
The original file has 400 frames, and g_velacc is reading only  4 frames, I
think it should read half of the trajectory which should be 200 frames.
Please correct me if i am wrong.....Am I doing something wrong here?
Thanks,
Vissu.

--
Viswanadham Sridhara,