[gmx-users] Proteins on a solid surface

Yu Sun (Denis) sun at CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Feb 8 20:43:53 CET 2005

There are two papers from our group which use GROMACS to simulate peptide
and protein on SAM surface.

Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Peptide-Surface Interactions
Raut, V. P.; Agashe, M. A.; Stuart, S. J.; Latour, R. A.;
Langmuir; (Article); 2005; 21(4); 1629-1639.  DOI:
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/la047807f>10.1021/la047807f

Molecular Simulation To Characterize the Adsorption Behavior of a
Fibrinogen 24e52ef8.jpg-Chain Fragment
Agashe, M.; Raut, V.; Stuart, S. J.; Latour, R. A.;
Langmuir; (Article); 2005; 21(3); 1103-1117.  DOI:
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/la0478346>10.1021/la0478346