[gmx-users] best structure

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Sat Feb 12 12:46:25 CET 2005

Apparently, there is a program to do statistical analysis on the
possibility of getting a cis or trans conformation for your peptide bond
(I don't have any experience with it, though):

http://www.fmp-berlin.de/nmr/cops/

corresponding article:

http://www.bioinformatics.oupjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/bti089v1

--
Pim Schravendijk - PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research