[gmx-users] h-bonds in gromacs

Giacomo De Mori demori at icrm.cnr.it
Mon Feb 14 15:25:37 CET 2005

Hi to all
i would like to notice some more problems on g_hbond

1-- on gromacs 3.2.1 the command -hbm (to write the map hbmap.xpm)  doesn't
work

2 -- on gromacs 3.1.4 this command it works but when i run xpm2ps to convert
in eps files, the index of the hydrogen-bonds are inverted in the eps file,
so, on the top of  the map  (eps) there is the last hydrogen bond instead of
the first, while on the bottom of the map there is the first instead of the
last hydrogen bond. I suppose this is a problem of xpm2ps and not g_hbond.

Hi
Giacomo