[gmx-users] Debugging

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Thu Feb 17 20:08:25 CET 2005

Hi Kirill,

0. What Gromacs version, hardware, and operating system version are you
using?
1. By "stop running", do you mean crash, or a freeze where the step
count stops updating?
2. If it is a Mac (using Altivec) or x86 (using SSE/SSE2/3DNow), try
disabling assembly loop support by setting the environment variable
NOASSEMBLYLOOPS (to anything) before starting mdrun.

Cheers,

Erik