[gmx-users] ngmx not installed

Jason de Joannis jdejoan at emory.edu
Thu Feb 17 22:51:59 CET 2005

Hi. Yes, another also mentioned Motif and it is noted in the online
manual. I didn't know about lesstif, the free version though.

It turns out I do have basic lesstif installed (otherwise xmgrace
wouldn't work). But now that I've installed lesstif2-dev it works.
I guess -dev provides the relevant include files and libraries
because before the config script said something about missing
libxml/xmlversion.h

Thanks Erik and Marc!

/Jason

--