[gmx-users] starting structure of DLPC lipid bilayer

Qing Zhu qing.zhu at ttu.edu
Mon Feb 21 12:18:57 CET 2005

hello everyone,

I want to simulate a mixture of DPPC and DLPC lipid bilayers, and there
is a problem about the starting structure. It is easy to find DPPC
lipids to start with, but I could not find the structure of DLPC lipids.
Does anyone know where I can find DLPC lipids I need?  If there is
nothing of DLPC lipids available, is there an easy way that I can make
the DLPC lipids myself? Any suggestions will be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Qing Zhu
Chemical Engineering
Texas Tech Univ.