[gmx-users] DNA/RNA records for OPLS force field in GROMACS format.

Andrey V. Golovin golovin at genebee.msu.su
Thu Feb 24 15:55:17 CET 2005

Dear Marc.
Dave right. DNA keeps structure mainly by hydrofobics.
So no water no hydrofobicity. Please use: genbox -cs
to get anought water. Good luck.

P.S. And please renew forcefiled files, we added there 3' and 5' end residues.
you can get it from my page (http://rnp-group.genebee.msu.su/3d/oplsa_ff.html)
and soon in contribution page.
----
Best regards, Andrey
Andrey V. Golovin
Ph.D,Professor assistant    tel: +7 (095) 939-5305
Bioengineering and
Bioinformatics Department
Moscow State University     fax: +7 (095) 939-3181
119899 Moscow            E-mail: golovin at genebee.msu.su
Russia                      web: http://rnp-group.genebee.msu.su