[gmx-users] error in preparing .tpr file

vema aparna vemaparna at rediffmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:09:24 CET 2005

Dear Users,

I am doing a MD simulation of a protein. I was not able to generate .tpr files using grompp as I got an error message stating

Fatal error: Atom 2015 in multiple T-Coupling groups (14 and 2)

When i checked the atom numbers in the protein, i found atom number 2015 to be the last atom of the ligand. Where do i get the information about T-coupling groups. Can someone help me out to fix this error and proceed with the MD simulation.

Thank you,

Aparna

Vema Aparna
Prof. G. R. Desiraju's Group,