[gmx-users] importing RNA

Ken Rotondi ksr at chemistry.umass.edu
Fri Jan 7 15:34:51 CET 2005

Okay,

I looked in the aminoacids.dat file and found none of the nucleotides
listed, just, as the name would imply, aminoacids. None-the-less, I
added A, U, G, and C at the end of the file.

pdb2gmx behavior is unchanged: the .pdb is read, the xlateat.dat is
converted successfully, the chains and lengths are correctly listed,
all occupancies one, it begins processing chain 1, converts
specbond.dat successfully, then...
Fatal error: Residue 'U' not found in residue topology database

My problem persists.

Ken