[gmx-users] importing RNA

Ken Rotondi ksr at chemistry.umass.edu
Fri Jan 7 16:46:40 CET 2005

Berk,

I changed 49 to 53 at the beginning of aminoacids.dat. No change in
behavior. I was written off list and told that the only work around is
re-naming the bases in the .pdb file. Was also told to pursue using
OPLS, as this is a better ffield for nucleic acids. So in the second
vein, does anyone have experience, advice for using OPLS with nucleic
acids?

Thanks,

Ken