[gmx-users] performance

Cesar Lopez inmuno_cl at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 14:35:46 CET 2005

Dear GRomac's users:

I have a little problem with a cluster running gromacs
under lam/mpi, I have seen that the performance is
very low, I mean, for example if I run a cluster of 5
pcs, the cpu use of each computer is 10%, so the job
is very   slow and a running of 30ps take a night, so
what is the problem? Maybe there is a way to improve
the performance of each node with the tools of the
lam/mpi. the cluster is using lam/mpi 7.0.6, fftw
2.3.1 y gromacs 3.2

Thanks in advance
Cesar