[gmx-users] How to built a protein model basing on the X-ray diffraction structure at different pH environment

david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk david.evans at ulsop.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 11:43:34 CET 2005

Hi,

There is a method in the Amber package to run MD at constant pH,
where the protonation states of the amino acids are varied by an MC
method. I have never used it and don't work in this area myself, but
it's something to be aware of if you're starting a project.

Dave

--
School of Pharmacy
University of London