[gmx-users] Lipid tilts

Qing Zhu qing.zhu at ttu.edu
Thu Jan 13 15:28:55 CET 2005

Hi, everyone:
      I just finished a MD simulation of lipid membrane system, and I am
trying to get the lipid tilts relative to membrane normal. In gromacs I
only found the program g_bundle can do such kind of stuff, but the
results from g_bundle are pretty weird (maybe the method I used was
wrong). So I just want to know is there a good program or method in
gromacs which can be used to get the lipid tilts relative to membrane
normal?  Any suggestion will be appreciated !

Thanks !

Qing Zhu
Chemical Engineering Dept.
Texas Tech Univ.