[gmx-users] lipid monolayer isotherm

Hector Mtz-Seara h.seara at qf.ub.es
Tue Jan 18 19:01:00 CET 2005

Thank you for you quick answer because I've started to become crazy.
I'll see more carefully your preparation of the system( to be honest I
don't understand it) , but I can't see why it shoud be faster to reach
the equilibrium or even reach it and my way or preparing the system
isn't a properly way. There's any explanation?
Do you know where I can find a properly and well known arametrized fatty
acid for make some tests?

Thanks again. Hector