[gmx-users] AFM pulling of two groups

Ester Chiessi ester.chiessi at uniroma2.it
Fri Jan 21 12:37:14 CET 2005

Thanks for your attention.

>But why not use pressure coupling to shrink the system?

I need to mantain some topological requirements of the network, as I'd like
to introduce infinite connectivity (with periodic images) between some
elements in the following MD of the shrunk system. It's important the final
head-tail orientation of some chains.
I think I could better manage the system evolution with pull code.

Ester