[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 51

Patel Ronak Y ronakp at iitb.ac.in
Fri Jan 28 11:57:42 CET 2005

Dear Dr Spoel,

I use ffG43a1 force field. I prepared rtp file for sugar building blocks.
This file contains only atoms (type,charge,charge groups), bonds and
improper dihedral angle.

I left the generation of proper dihedrals and non-bonding parameters on
GROMACS.I don't exclude any pair for non-bonding parameters that generated
by GROMACS.

Thanks.