[gmx-users] Re: Re: Re: Glucose Ring transition

Patel Ronak Y ronakp at iitb.ac.in
Mon Jan 31 06:05:54 CET 2005

Dear Dr Spoel,

I used nrexcl=3. I think it should be correct. I tried eleminating some of
the intramolecular interactions of glucose ring but the problem persists.

Once againg I would like to mention is that for galactose and N-acetyl
galactosamine, the chair coformation is nicely maintained. In galactose
hydroxyl group at C4 is axial and for glucose it is equatorial,
configuration of all other carbons is same.

Out of six torsions of glucose ring three are absolutely fine but other
three are skewed up.