[gmx-users] Scaling on SGI Altix 3700 Bx2

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Fri Jul 1 02:26:27 CEST 2005

Haruan,

Thanks for the information and notes.

That 1.6x value you have quoated, is that in calculation/processing
speed, or improvement in scaling?

The computer system is not one that I have any real control over (I
wish, 26th in the Top500 currently ;-) ), since I am just a user of it.
So not sure if they will bother with a CVS install.  Might just have to
wait for the stable release, something to look forward to :-)

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9073