[gmx-users] crashes using multi-processor nodes

Matt Ziegler mziegler at mosis.org
Fri Jul 22 22:02:20 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I'm running simulations of lipid bilayers of various sorts from Dr.
Tieleman's site.

When I run a simulation over two or more CPUs it causes solvent molecules to
leave the system and the simulation crashes.   However, I do not have any
problems with the same system when I run it on just a single CPU on a dual
processor node.  Has anyone else experienced problems using more than one
CPU on lipid bilayers or any other simulation for that matter.

Thanks,

Matt Ziegler