[gmx-users] Re: PBC problems when creating water layer around protein on an XTC trajectory

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:33:24 CEST 2005

Hi Marc,

-pbc closest_to_any_atom_of_the_reference_group  (eg protein in our case)

That's exactly what I've implemented in trjconv, though I made the
option a bit shorter ;) and in my newer version it's actually an
option to -ur (which allows you to use -pbc whole). I'll send you the
code off list later today if you'd like. In the future I'll also clean
up the code and contribute it to Gromacs...

Cheers,

Tsjerk