[gmx-users] Questions about Visualization

李 猛 limeng_5068 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:38:25 CEST 2005

Hi:
 I am a student in St.Francis Xavier University, Canada. I am sorry that i
am rude interrupting you by writing this email. I am a research student
this summer for Physics department of my university.

I am looking for a visualization tool to simulate the movement of
spheres(actually moleculars), they collide with each other and then move to
another location in a certain box. The input data are locations of spheres
that generated by another program.

Suppose there are 100 spheres in a box. The input data are 10 txt files
that include position (X, Y, Z) of each sphere at 10 different time. I want
to make an animation of the molecular according to the input files.

Could you please give me some suggestion on the visualization tools (3D)
that take txt file as a input?  I am really appreciate your help!

                                                             Meng Li