[gmx-users] Questions about Visualization

李 猛 limeng_5068 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:00:38 CEST 2005

Hi:
 Thanks for your reply!
 I have learned VMD by myself for two weeks, I am the only first one in my
group who use VMD, so I can not find any other people to help me. I just
know some basic operations of it, Could you please help me out on how to
make an animation from the 10 PDB input files?
 Is it right that I load the 10 PDB files together?

Sincerely

 Meng Li