[gmx-users] Cross-compiling: How to include an externally generated innerc.c?

Nathan Moore nmoore at physics.umn.edu
Thu Jun 2 23:18:27 CEST 2005

Well - the date is always much newer than the other source files in
src/gmxlib

Which of the Makefiles should I comment the reference out in?  I see a
section in ./src/gmxlib/Makefile which lists:

innerf.f: mkinl
       ./mkinl fortran
innerc.c: mkinl
       ./mkinl c

Of course each time I re-run configure this is wiped out.  Can I change
this semi-permanently by modifying the similar section in
src/gmxlib/Makefile.am or .in ?

NT