[gmx-users] Protonation state: CYX HID

Jordi Camps jcamps at lsi.upc.edu
Mon Jun 13 17:42:30 CEST 2005

Hello,

You can choose to let pdb2gmx put the hidrogens for you. This is achieved
with the -ignh command line parameter.
If you need to conserve the hidrogens with their positions and/or
velocities, then you should look for the name equivalences. If your original
files have all the atoms, some of them must be stripped, because G43a1 is a
unified force field, which means that some hidrogens are "unified" with the
heavy atom to which they are bonded.
You can try to compare the original file with the resulting file using -ignh
to see the differences in nomenclature.

--

Jordi Camps Puchades

Instituto Nacional de Bioinformatica (INB) Nodo Computacional GNHC-2
UPC-CIRI
c/. Jordi Girona 1-3
Modul C6-E201                     Tel. : 934 011 650
E-08034 Barcelona                 Fax  : 934 017 014
Catalunya (Spain)                 e-mail: jcamps at lsi.upc.edu