[gmx-users] Continue finished job and Smoothing trajectories questions

itai bloch itaibloch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:53:02 CEST 2005

Hi all users,

1. When I have tried rerunning a finished job using my previous .trr
file The .job file does not get updated. All the other output files
.trr/.edr/.log are getting updated and the simulation seems to work
fine except for the .job file?

2. Using g_filter with -ol on a PBC system resulted in a nice smoothed
movement of all the multi-atoms molecules (e.g. protein and lipid) BUT
the water (SOL) molecules are drifting away from the box? how can I
keep it all in the box?

I would appreciate your help or comments regarding these issues.

Best regards, Itai.