[gmx-users] Continuation of finished job

Gia Maisuradze gia at chem.unr.edu
Thu Jun 16 19:49:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have done 10ns MD simulation for one of the proteins. Now I want to
continue MD simulation of my finished job for another 10ns. I don't know how
I can do that. In order to run MD simulation first we should perform MD run
with position restraints and then perform full MD. In my case, when I want
to continue finished job what should I do?

Thanks in advance,

Gia