[gmx-users] (no subject)

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 01:14:50 CEST 2005

Michael,

I've compiled there, but haven't actually run. And I think I am using
a *special* version of Gromacs (a CVS version) so you may not want my
binaries. I don't think it's terribly difficult to compile if you just
follow the instructions. I should emphasize, though, I have NOT yet
run on that system. Let me know if you run into any problems, as
hopefully I'll be trying to do so soon.

David