[gmx-users] octahedral box

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Wed Jun 22 13:51:44 CEST 2005

Hi Phuong,

In gromacs the trunc. octahedron is represented as its
corresponding triclinic box. Standard methods for
calculating the minimal distance can be used (there's no
special method for different boxes). Try g_mindist

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:36:27 +0200 (MEST)
  Nguyen Hoang Phuong <phuong at theochem.uni-frankfurt.de>