[gmx-users] manganese parameters in Gromacs

T.A.Wassenaar T.A.Wassenaar at rug.nl
Wed Jun 22 14:45:21 CEST 2005

Hi Luciane,

The parameters for a Mn-containing center are pretty much
dependent on the surroundings. So if you're only desire is
to keep te stuff together, then you can add something not
too unreasonable for the bonds and angles (from the
structure file maybe). If the behaviour of the center is
an important part of your study, you'll have to do the
calculations with a model for the coordinating residues
specific to your protein.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk