[gmx-users] installation problem

aihuaxie aihuaxie at olemiss.edu
Wed Jun 22 22:19:03 CEST 2005

Dear gromacs users,

I am trying to install gromacs3.2.1 under Fedora Core3. The
/configure runs sucessfully and show the following
information:

GROMACS is ready to compile.

* Binaries and libraries for this host will be installed in
    /usr/local/gromacs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin
    /usr/local/gromacs/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib
  and shared data will placed in
    /usr/local/gromacs/share
  (You can set this with --prefix, --exec-prefix and
--datadir).

However, when I typed 'make', I just got the following:
Making all in src
/bin/sh: line 0: cd: src: No such file or directory
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

But I can see src directory actually there. Does anyone know
what is the problem and how to solve it ?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Aihua